Found 5 images - page 1, images 1 to 5. Click on an image for a larger display.
1. MAYAN QUEEN IV - built by Germany's Blohm and Voss GmbH in 2008 in Hamburg, the 93.25m motor yacht is owned by Mexican billionaire Alberto Bailleres, the the second richest man in Mexico. Her... Date: 24 September 2011 Image ID 7013
2. MAYAN QUEEN IV - built by Germany's Blohm and Voss GmbH in 2008 in Hamburg, the 93.25m motor yacht is reportedly owned by Mexican billionaire Alberto Bailleres the the second richest man in Mexico.... Date: 24 September 2011 Image ID 7014
3. The superyacht MAYAN QUEEN IV, general cargo ship
TASMAN STAR, ferries, tugs, charterboats and RUBY RED LIPS, a tourist trip jetboat were just some of the numerous types of craft seen in Auckland on... Date: 25 September 2011 Image ID 7026
4. KESTREL (1909/342-grt) - at 123' (37.5m) she is the last seaworthy vintage Waitemata Harbour commuter ferry. In her heyday she operated between Auckland City, NZ and the North Shore suburb of... Date: 7 December 2011 Image ID 7338
5. MAYAN QUEEN IV (nearest camera) and OCEAN VICTORY (at the time of this picture, owned by Russian billionaire Viktor Rashnikov) lay alongside the refitting berths in Auckland's St. Mary's Bay. MAYAN... Date: 7 December 2011 Image ID 7325